Thursday, April 28, 2011

Baseball

I'm really sorry I haven't been on my blog in a long time. But I was really excited about this today, and I just want to tell everyone! So in my class we are having a baseball tournament. Like I've said before, the teams are Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, and Gryffindor. I'm on Hufflepuff. So anyway, the first game was between Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw. I can't remember the score exactly, but I think it was about 7 to 3. The only thing that matters is that WE WON! Then the second game was today. It was between Hufflepuff and Gryffindor. We won by A LOT! The final score was 13 to 3. Our team was so excited! We think that we will have a real chance at winning the championship. Yay!

3 comments:

Bea said...

Good for you love!!!!!
Did you make some runs?
or did you just cheer them on?
I like baseball/softball. They are both the same to me :o)

Lilian said...

That is AWESOME!!! Sounds like you are having a great time!!

Lesley said...

That's great Emily... did you win at the championship?